* Examine all of your combat arts/spell.
Open your Knowledge book and right click examine each and everyone of them.
Many of them will have a 2nd icon in the Examine Panel. This Icon corresponds to the symbol names used here (Sword, Hammer, Lighting etc.)
Note that all of these 2nd icons have a colored background. Each color corresponds to an archetype
* Heroic Opportunities are opened with a specific Ability, which doesn’t cost power, is instant and has 10 sec recast time:
- Fighting Chance (Fighter)
- Divine Providence (Priest)
- Lucky Break (Scout)
- Arcane Augur (Mage)
* Heroic Opportunities come in 2 phases:
1) Starter Chain
- in the center of the starter chain window is the previous step of the chain
- around it are all the possible branches, displayed thru icons, which correspond to various spells (see above)
- if a combat art/spell is successfully executed the starter chain advances
- if a wrong combat art/spell is successfully executed the starter chain is interrupted !
2) Combat Wheel
- can be ordered (big clockwise arrow in center) then combat arts/spells must be executed clockwise beginning with the top icon
- can be unordered (arrows pointing in all directions) combat arts/spells can be executed in any order.
- Please note that the person that executes the last combat art/spell will not only get the credit but also any single buffs ! For instance you want Crippling Shroud being cast on the tank so make sure to execute the Horn after the Moon !
- has a 30 sec timer as indicated by blue bar on the other rim; if time runs out arrows in the center turn red.
* Scouts have the unique ability to re-roll an Heroic Opportunity with Coin as long as the Heroic Opportunity hasn’t started yet.